Old Ozone Bullet 08 in size 12. Average condition. Colour Green/Blue/White
Would make a great ground handler for high winds or a fun speedflying wing for a skilled pilot on a budget
- Totally new wing for 2008
- A lighter, more packable material makes gathering the wing up after a flight much easier.
- New braided unsheathed lines are more resistant to damage, easier to inspect, and less prone to tangles / knots.
- New line arrangement has resulted in a more balanced sail tension, with far better roll behaviour
- New Profile is more stable and slightly less efficient, for a better (higher) sink rate in the turn and a more carving, lift-free feel, which makes it easier to stay near the terrain.
- Easy launch and landing
- Improved ‘carving turn’ and roll coordination
- More progressive handling
The Bullet 008 is the Next Generation of OZONE Speed.Developed by Rob Whittall and the OZONE Test Team, the Bullet 008 is the newest choice for discovering the sport of Speed Flying, or taking the sport to the next level: It’s up to you.
The Bullet 008 is available from our sister company OZONE Power Ltd.
Each size of the Bullet 008 is a perfect scale in size and behavior. Simply choose your size according to the wing loading you want – high wing loading for experts, low wing loading for beginners.
- Easy launch. This is imperative for new speed-flyers, and the sometimes difficult launching conditions that can be experienced in the mountains (tailwind, crosswind, etc).
- Relatively slow speed take-off. the profile is high lift, allowing early take-off and excellent slower speed performance.
- In flight stability. The line configuration and sail tension of the Bullet 008 help reduce in-flight glider movement to a minimum.
- Handling. Speed-flying wings have very high wing-loading and therefore the handling must be smooth and progressive, with a long brake range to help prevent pilots from over-controlling the wing.
- Landing. The high lift profile and moderate sail tension allow the wing to be slowed down easily for soft, slow speed landings.
- Durability. OzTech 30gm2:This cloth has been tested from the Polar ice-caps to the Sahara desert and we are very confident that it is the best material possible for Speed-Flying.
- Cousin Dyneema lines: these water tolerant braided lines are highly resistant to cutting by ski edges and can withstand heavy use in wet environments.
Ozone Bullet 08 - 12 (Previous Model)
10 12 14 Area Flat 9.85 11.84 13.98 Area Proj 8.72 10.47 12.37 AR Flat 3.11 3.11 3.11 AR Proj 2.56 2.56 2.56 Span Flat 5.53 6.06 6.59 Span Proj 4.72 5.17 5.62